Cut and play mixing these creatures’ face parts to practice Spanish and English vocabulary with young children (bilingual face-parts dice included!).
The nice amigos from Learn Safari asked me to be a guest on their blog (gracias!), and this is the printable that goes along with the language game designed for their audience.
If you also would like me to design a game or something for your blog, just let me know 🙂 .
Activity for this printable:
- Bilingual Dough Creatures Game * Activity hosted by learnsafari.com *
(Video) Playing with faces
A quick stop-motion video showing examples of creatures that can be formed by mixing and twisting the face parts.
Get the PDF:
* Quick Note * My beloved email friends get my newest printables before anyone else, right in their inbox!
Sign up here if you’d like me to add you to that list 🙂
1. Click above on the “Download Printable” button.
2. Click on “I want this!” (either leave the price as $0 to download for free, or support this project with a donation from your kind heart. Much appreciated!).
3. Enter your e-mail and get your files in your preferred language(s).
The Author: Rodrigo Macias is a bilingual creative mixing his experience working in Childcare and Design to come up with imaginative & educational printables and activities for kids.