Make awesome stamp-art pictures of bugs and nature using paint and apples with this fun Arts and Crafts game idea!
(Video) Bugs and Nature Stamping Art Activity with Apples
Here’s a quick video of how to play this apple stamping game.
1. Download the Free Printable from the link at the bottom of this page.
2. Cut a bunch of apples in half and add paint to them using a paintbrush (if you don’t mind using more paint, you can use paper plates as paint-trays).
3. Complete each picture stamping the half-apples with the color(s) of your choice.
(Optional) Use crayons to color in the rest of the picture.
PDF with incomplete drawings of Ladybugs, Tree, Butterflies, Flower, Caterpillar (or Worm) and Campfire.
Planning to do this activity?
If you do this with your kids, I’d LOVE to see pictures of your finished projects posted on the Facebook wall of Box of Ideas.
Get the PDF:
* Quick Note * My beloved email friends get all the newest printables and ideas once a month, right in their inbox!
Sign up here for that list 🙂
Instructions to Download:
1. Click above on the “Download Printable” button.
2. Click on “I want this!” (either leave the price as $0 to download for free, or support this project with a donation from your kind heart. Much appreciated!).
3. Enter your e-mail and get your files in your preferred language(s).
The Author: Rodrigo Macias is a bilingual creative mixing his experience working in Childcare and Design to come up with imaginative & educational printables and activities for kids.