Introduce your kids to international cuisine with this Montessori-inspired cooking activity. Use the Free Menu Guide and Paper Chef’s Hat Template to play this game where they become International Chefs and have to use their creativity (and dough!) to cook different foods from around the world.
These printables (Chef’s Hat and Menu Guide) were specially designed to go with a guest post, where I describe how to use them for a Montessori kid chef game. Check that out over there at MontessoriNature.com
The Menu features these 4 dishes: Mexican Tacos, Japanese Sushi Rolls, Russian Syrniki and many kids’ favorite: Italian Pizza!
The Menu Guide has no text to keep it multilingual friendly. If you wish to make this a language activity, add the Country/dishes names in your preferred language after printing the Menu ?.
Activity for this printable:
- * Guest post at MontessoriNature.com * International Kid Chef (Culinary Montessori Activity with Dough)
How to fold menu:
How to make paper Chef’s hat:
Get the PDF:
* Quick Note * My beloved email friends get my newest printables before anyone else, right in their inbox!
Sign up here if you’d like me to add you to that list 🙂
1. Click above on the “Download Printable” button.
2. Click on “I want this!” (either leave the price as $0 to download for free, or support this project with a donation from your kind heart. Much appreciated!).
3. Enter your e-mail and get your files in your preferred language(s).
The Author: Rodrigo Macias is a bilingual creative mixing his experience working in Childcare and Design to come up with imaginative & educational printables and activities for kids.