A simple and creative idea for a DIY Christmas card made by your kids. Grandparents will flip out if they get this.
Watch and share this video on Facebook.
1. Download the PDF by clicking the Download link at the bottom of this page. Then print it 🙂
2. Select the elements that you want to include in your card’s design. For the “Merry Xmas” banners, since they come in these 69 different languages, please print only the page with the language(s) that you need or the ghost of a Xmas tree will hunt you down from tonight until new year’s eve.
* DISCLAIMER * The greetings listed in the multilingual Christmas banners correspond to translations made by regular parents (not all professional lingüists) who presumibly speak / know the language, nevertheless we can’t garantee that the spelling of each word or translation is official and legit.
4. Cut out your illustrations and paste them on a piece of cardstock (or any paper, really). An adult’s help might be useful for this step.
5. Your personalized design is done! Now write something nice for the person that will receive the card.
You might also like this activity: Complete the Animals with Crafts
You can also draw more elements on your card to make it even more personalized! Purple flames in the fireplace? It’s Christmas, anything goes! 😀
Finished cards samples:
Here’s another Christmas ideas for Preschoolers:
Planning to do this activity?
If you do this with your kids, I’d LOVE to see pictures of your finished projects posted on the Facebook wall of Box of Ideas.
Get the PDF:
* Quick Note * My beloved email friends get the newest printables and ideas, right in their inbox!
Sign up here if you’d like me to add you to that list 🙂
1. Click on the “Download Printable” button.
2. Click on “I want this!” (either leave the price as $0 to download for free, or support this project with a donation from your kind heart. Much appreciated!).
3. Enter your e-mail and get your files in your preferred language(s).
The Author: Rodrigo Macias is a bilingual creative mixing his experience working in Childcare and Design to come up with imaginative & educational printables and activities for kids.